About the knots:
While bleached knots may give a more undetectable hairline it also causes the wig to shed significantly faster
so if you need longevity out of your hairpiece we do recommend using powder to hide knots vs bleaching knots.
but if you want to bleached the knots our factory can do it for you.
- Multi-directional construction – allows multiple hairs parting options.
- Lightweight Lace-Top - For the most natural look. The Swiss 64# lace top with ear to ear lace.
- Premium quality human hair with the cuticle intact for a most natural feel.
- Looking for a top layer of 20".(very small layer looks like no layer)
- Affordable option - made from color treated cuticle intact premium human hair.
- More color options since it has been factory colored.
- May have limitations lightening with color service but can be darkened.
- Seeking a natural Small layered style.
- Best-selling Premium Processed Small Layered Style!
WARRANTY AND RETURN
We promise the quality below, if the received hair does not meet the quality we promise, we accept the return,Your 100% satisfaction is what motivates us to be perfect for you!
We gladly accept returns on all eligible products. OLOKEYWIGS do not sell refurbished or previously owned products and return postage is on buyer.
Products must be returned to us within 7 days from the day it was authorized for an exchange. After 7 days we will assume that the product is satisfactory and no exchange is necessary.
Once the restocking fee is applied, any balance remaining will be refunded to the PayPal account submitted with your original order.
The following situations are not included:
1. Ineligible Products: Worn, washed or containing any signs of wear including odor or styling product, Damaged Packaging or Product.
2. It has expired the time frame and the transaction has been closed.
3. Clearance items and on sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
4. Custom order no return and exchange.
Return Shipping Fee:
Please follow our instructions and return the item to the address advised with proper express service such as Fedex, Ups or Dhl. Freight should be prepaid before sending out.